Francesca Noè, born in 1990, a language degree, an insatiable curiosity and a crazy passion for sports, travel and cooking.
After a Master Degree in Sport Business Management at the Business School of Il Sole 24 Ore, I worked for a communications agency specialized in sports business. I’ve always had an eye out of the office, the walls of the routine could not hold back my mind and concentration, and I realized that I had to start being autonomous. With a bit of courage, I officially started my freelance journey, which I have always carried forward in the scraps of time since I started college.
I work with companies and privates with the support of Get-S, for which I manage the digital communication.
The blog is a great live portfolio: if you like how I write and what I do, contact me and I’ll find the way to do it for you too.
What can I do for you?
- Take care of your Social Pages professionally, with strategic contents.
- Develop a regular newsletter to stay in touch with your community.
- Create a corporate website and manage your images and content.
- Identify among my contacts the best blogs and influencers that can help your business growth.
- Organize events with the aim of creating a community and storytelling of the brand.